Friday, September 24, 2010
Make it fast, cook it slow-Best Gluten free cook book ever!
I have this cook book and it is really the best cook book I have ever seen. I have to follow a wheat-free diet, which can be really tough. This cook book offers an alternative to pretty much all of my favorite foods! I can't tell you how exciting it is to have something like cornbread after two years of not being able to. It's amazing! And I hear she is coming out with a second book! I will definitely be buying it! Just try to get in my way LOL Check out this Squidoo lens. It tells all about the cook book and even has a few pictures. If you are Gluten-free or Wheat-free, this book is a must! I can't say it enough. Seriously. Go buy it!! Oh yeah. I forgot to mention: what's even more amazing about this cook book, is that EVERYTHING is made in a SLOW COOKER!!!!! Yeah! Bread, drinks, play doh, everything!!! Its the best!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment